Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Little Pests

Unfortunately no photos from the last 2 training sessions! so ive decided to post some photos of my little pests,
they have spent the whole morning disturbing me meowing jumping on me while I try to sleep bringing their toys into the room and making as much noise as they can so i will get up and then when I do they all go to sleep! BASTARDS!

Olivers first christmas see how happy he is in his santa outfit!

                                  As you can see he was always destined to be the fat lump he is today!

                        The fat lump in all his glory, why tiger skin rugs when you                         can have a live tom cat rug.

                                   Baby Miffy so sweet but oh so naughty

                                        Miffy in her best how cute am i pose!

                                                       Tigger the other evil twin

                                     hug me! hug me! HUG MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

                                                                     The terrible twins!
                                 I AM FAT LUMP HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment