Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Mad Methods - How to Build The Ultimate Unconventional Gym

My Mad Methods - How to Build The Ultimate Unconventional Gym

Great article on building your own unconventional gym from the guys at my mad methods, I love this site everyone should check it out! It was one of the main inspirations for me totally changing the way I train.
Anyone who has looked at my blog will see most of the implements recommended in this article,
I strongly urge everyone who enjoys working out to try these modalities of training!
and get yourselves out of that gym and into the park in the fresh air and sunlight! just this alone will make you feel better,
drag some weight throw some medicine balls & kettlebells around, grunt scream shout laugh have fun!
but most of all get fit and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment