Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Now thats what I call a workout



Take a look at this beautiful photo, all you need to get strong fit & conditioned is right here, and the whole lot will probably cost you less than two months gym membership!
All you need is an open space and a little know how and the options are endless! no need for computer displays and digital heart rate monitors and f#*cking tv screens showing CNN! training needs concentration and focus! if you can read a magazine or newspaper or watch tv while your working out guess what? YOU AIN'T WORKING OUT! and if you must constantly check your heart rate learn to take it from the radius and use your brain! personally when my heart feels like its beating in my throat and my lungs are on fire I'm pretty sure my heart rate is up there! I dont need a fancy watch and a gizmo strapped around my chest for that, and neither do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment