Sunday, May 29, 2011

OLLIE GETS A SLED

Whenever we return from our Sunday madness workout little fat Ollie always gets plenty of attention,
but I have noticed he always heads over to where I store the sled, looking at it longingly and sniffing around it
he loves to climb in to boxes and bags as anyone who has left their kit bag in my house knows, within seconds he will be rummaging through it and covering it with fur!
So I decided to give him his own shoe box sled, and I have spent most of this afternoon pushing the little fat git around in it! every time I get up he runs over and jumps in his sled thinking its playtime again.





            HA! HA! no one will find me in this bag of toilet rolls!




                                    "No it's my bag go away"




                             "I do love a comfy bag to sleep in"




                                Ollie really is a bad influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment