Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update

So no Sunday madness workout for the last 2 weeks I have been away in Bangkok Thailand for the last week,
taking a break and watching some awesome Muay Thai boxing in its homeland.
We resume the workout this Sunday with hopefully a full crew and renewed vigor as Brett and I are doing our best to follow a mainly Paleo diet and get as lean as we can, anyone who has read this blog from the start will know this is the reason for me starting it, but now having a training partner to work with and against is very motivating and we both have different styles and training methods so sessions put together with 50/50 input are great as he will always challenge my conditioning and fitness and I will get him back to working more on strength and time under tension.
when I started this blog I was 86.5kg and roughly 23% fat, as of this moment I am 80.4 at 13% feeling much more agile with no real loss in strength, lets see what happens in 8 weeks!


                                         Lumpini stadium Bangkok Thailand


                                          Original style hands bound in rope


We saw some awesome fights and actually got to see a German and Swiss guy face each other which turned out to be the best fight of the night! a tough bloody battle that ended in stoppage and victory for the German guy who was a walking fountain of blood, unfortunately no photos of that.


                     One of the many Buddhist temples in Bangkok



Walking through Chatuchak market crowded smelly and no fun in blazing heat with a hangover!
yes I said hangover! I may train hard but I never said I was a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment